8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
Bixal solutions has been awarded a prime vendor contractor for the General Services Administration 8(a) Streamlined Technology Application Resource for Services (STARS) II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. The 8(a) STARS II program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small business concerns as the prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
STARS II Features & Benefits:
- Enables federal client to earn 8(a) small business credit
- Directed task orders up to $4M
- $10B program ceiling and five-year base period with one, five-year option
- Facilitates integrated IT solutions
- Flexible contract types; fixed price, labor hour, and time and materials terms
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- Pre-completed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
Bixal was awarded STARS II contract number GS00Q17GWD2192 on June 13, 2017.
Bixal DUNS Number: 100128086
Contract Manager: Jose Briceno
Contract Manager Email: email@example.com