Bixal Awarded USAID Feed the Future KDLT Contract
As the U.S. government interagency lead for Feed the Future under the Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS), USAID/BFS is charged with sustainably reducing global hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. BFS expands knowledge on food security, agriculture, nutrition, and resilience with 20 Innovation Labs, research programs, and the Center for Resilience, managed in collaboration with Food for Peace.
Bixal teamed with The QED Group and Training Resources Group—two businesses with a long and successful history of partnering with USAID/BFS—as well as with resource partners Alegre Associates and MarketShare, to support KDLT.
Bixal will focus on helping BFS continue its evolution as a leading knowledge sharing and learning organization with the capacity to collaborate with Feed the Future missions, implementing partners, and others to achieve better development results.
KDLT will focus on five key results:
- Improved and sustained capacity for knowledge sharing
- Expanded capacity for on-demand, accurate data analysis and visualization
- Maintenance, growth, and improvement in USAID web platforms and databases
- Increased awareness and use of new evidence and learnings to influence programmatic procurement and decision-making
- Improved culture of collaboration, knowledge-sharing, learning, and adapting among USAID staff, Feed the Future Missions, and Feed the Future implementing partners
Bixal will work closely with USAID and our partners to support a collaborative and Agile culture of learning within the project and among BFS stakeholders. With a strong focus on human-centered design, innovative technologies, and analytics to measure success, Bixal is committed to work alongside the BFS Team to achieve KDLT’s key results while building a more engaged Feed the Future learning community.
Bixal, based in Fairfax, Va., uses strategic communications, knowledge management, and information technology to positively transform the lives of people through the work we do for our clients.
For more information please contact:
Meaghan Murphy, Chief of Party: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maricarmen Smith-Martinez, Program Manager: email@example.com