Bixal uses strategic communications, design, and technology to positively transform the lives of people through the work we do for our clients. What distinguishes us is our diverse and global perspective to addressing complex challenges and a single-minded focus on remaining lean and agile.
Bixal is growing. We cultivate top talent in the fields of strategic communications, experience strategy and design, mobile and web application, integrated marketing solutions, data analytics, and instructional design.
What will you do?
As a member of the Creative team, you will be a driven collaborator that possesses amazing design skills. Your ability to quickly problem-solve will comparable to your knack for laser-sharp attention to detail and desire to work in a highly cross-functional team.
- Work with the internal Bixal team members and Clients to define project parameters
- Research, create and execute creative ideas for print, presentation and web
- Communicate with team members and clients quickly and effectively throughout the project life cycle
- Take initiative to complete complex designs and projects in a timely manner without sacrificing quality
- Seek out and be receptive to constructive criticism to ensure quality of deliverables
- Work in a fast paced, agency environment to complete designs using UX principles and advocate for client’s needs
- Other duties as assigned
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s in design or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- A passion for creating strong visuals
- Organizational and communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends and best practices
- Creative flair and an eye for detail
- A strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials
- An understanding and familiarity with UX design is preferred
- Agency experience is preferable
Position is full-time, salaried, with benefits. No recruiters or agencies please. Bixal is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.