Bixal uses strategic communications, design, and technology to positively transform the lives of people through the work we do for our clients. What distinguishes us is our diverse and global perspective to addressing complex challenges and a single-minded focus on remaining lean and agile.
Bixal is growing. We cultivate top talent in the fields of strategic communications, experience strategy and design, mobile and web application, integrated marketing solutions, data analytics, and instructional design.
What will you do?
The Project Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks to support members of the team. This full time, salaried role requires a highly energetic and organized individual with strong attention to detail, perceptive sense of urgency and ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate should have excellent spoken and written communication skills because you will be client facing. You should also be efficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Provide high level administrative, event, and executive secretarial support as required.
- Examples of required services include:
- Assisting in the preparation, assembly, collation and distribution of materials needed for meetings and conferences
- Assisting with on-site meeting support
- Scheduling conference calls and meetings
- Assisting with data collection, collation and input activities
- Development and maintenance of tracking and reporting systems, and public records
- Assisting with other misc. administrative duties
- Interpret and adapt guidelines, including policies, precedents, and practices.
- Prepare short and/or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, using relevant information, documents, or correspondence.
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 yrs training and relevant work experience in office management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience working with federal government agencies is preferred
- Ability to maintain composure under tight deadlines
- Experience taking meeting minutes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to make documents 508 compliant
Position is full-time, salaried, with benefits. No recruiters or agencies please. Bixal is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.