Public Health Project Manager
Bixal is a fast-growing digital communications, design, and technology firm based in Fairfax, VA. We are seeking a visionary and passionate Project Manager with a background in Public Health to join our dynamic team of change-makers. We’re working tirelessly to improve peoples’ lives through the work we do for our clients. In this role, you will manage the day-to-day activities of a large-scale, long term project.
What will you do?
This position will report to the Project Director. The position will manage and oversee the implementation of a national web-based learning platform and library of relevant domestic, international, public, and private sector patient safety best practices, tools, resources, and training materials for health care providers, policymakers, patients, and educators.
You are an ideal fit if you:
- Have significant experience managing complex, large-scale projects in the public health/medical sector
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders quickly and effectively
- Solve problems quickly; always with the end-goal and big picture in mind
- Have a passion for staying abreast of patient safety best practices and current news domestically and internationally
- Value patient safety and are committed to continued professional development to further advance patient safety
- Maintain and build significant industry networking connections and partnerships to enhance and expand the content available for the project
What do you need?
- Minimum of 5 to 7+ years of experience in project management in a health-related field
- Minimum of a master’s degree public health, health administration, business administration, marketing, or related field
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- Advanced knowledge of web-based learning and databases is preferred
- Acute attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Comfortable leading meetings and speaking in front of a group, clients, and stakeholders
- Professional ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work in an Agile and collaborative team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Join our rapidly growing team today!