Sr. M&E Advisor
Bixal is seeking a Sr. M&E Advisor for the anticipated USAID/Peru Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for Sustainability (MELS) Activity. The purpose of this five-year contract is to provide USAID/Peru, including its bilateral and South America Regional portfolios, as well as USAID/Brazil and USAID/Paraguay, with technical and advisory services in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from monitoring and evaluation of the Mission’s portfolios, in order to improve the achievement and sustainability of USAID's development outcomes. Additionally, this contract will provide services to strengthen the monitoring, evaluation, and learning capabilities of USAID/Peru staff, targeted local partners and Government of Peru (GOP) stakeholders.
The Sr. M&E Advisor will serve as the individual bearing primary responsibility for technical aspects of contract performance, including design and advice on methods, providing central oversight, and maintaining acceptable standards of quality for tasks assigned. This position is contingent upon award. Peruvian nationals are encouraged to apply. Peruvian nationals are encouraged to apply.
- The Senior Program Advisor for Evaluation shall be responsible for overall management and functioning of all evaluation and special study activities and staff engaged in such activities.
- Oversee all aspects of evaluation and special study activities, such as planning and budgeting for each assigned activity.
- Identify appropriate staffing levels and secure appropriately qualified staff.
- Provide relevant technical guidance, leading consultations with relevant USAID/Peru staff and implementing partners
- Identify and execute appropriate agreed upon methodology, fieldwork, research, reporting, and deliverables.
- Analyze and evaluate data and prepare reports for the Chief of Party.
- Must have at least ten (10) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of international development projects in developing countries.
- Must have knowledge of international best practices in project design, implementation, evaluation and learning as well as excellent interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.