Bixal Solutions Inc. is a digital marketing and technology company with extensive experience in managing complex projects, both nationally and internationally. Together with our small business partner, Team Bixal will provide support to the Navy in a broad range of capabilities and depth of resources to meet specified tasks with proven experience and to cover all the small business categories required.
SeaPort-e is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation.
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research
- US Marine Corps
- 3.12—Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- 3.18—Training Support
- 3.21—Functional and Administrative Support
- 3.22—Public Affairs and Multimedia
- 1, 2, 5, and 6
No current task orders for this contract vehicle.
A leader in information management, LAC will support Bixal’s ability to provide the IT, training, administrative, and operational support capabilities that are critical to successfully offer support to the Navy. LAC Group is a provider of diverse knowledge and information services to large organizations of all kinds.
- LAC Federal (LAC)
- Consulting and Project Management Services
- Information and Asset Management
- Library Staffing Services
- Research and Reference Services
- Managed Services
3050 Chain Bridge Rd., Suite 420
Fairfax, VA 22030
Bixal is committed to preserving our outstanding reputation as a total quality company. We execute consistent Quality Assurance (QA) measures by implementing a comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS), which provides the internal quality controls necessary to guarantee that every customer receives the very best service available. Bixal provides QMS training to all newly hired personnel; employees are introduced to our corporate quality policies, their impact on contract operations, and the role every employee plays in maintaining quality standards and continually improving the quality of our services. A key component of our QMS is the Bixal Quality Control Plan (QCP), which includes:
- Quality Standards: Defines quality objectives and performance standards for contract activities in each functional area of the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Quality Assurance: Establishes review processes to verify that services in each functional area of the PWS meet or exceed defined quality standards and performance objectives.
- Quality Control: Outlines procedures for evaluating review results, prescribes appropriate corrective actions to verify compliance, and identifies areas where process improvement can increase the quality of the service provided.
As part of the QCP, Bixal implements quality control (QC) inspections using precise checklists developed specifically for each task area (e.g., web design, training). We also achieve comprehensive delivery of consistent quality services through daily and quarterly reviews coordinated by the Project Manager (PM). By conducting reviews of all work data, including draft deliverables and other documents, Bixal monitors staff performance for accuracy and timeliness of completion, quality of service, and customer satisfaction. If issues are identified, responses may include immediate feedback or other corrective actions (e.g., supplemental/remedial training), as appropriate.
To ensure quality products and services, Bixal also incorporates risk management practices, working to identify risks, develop risk mitigation strategies, and establish corrective measures. Follow its risk management process, Bixal will keep the client aware of the issues identified and the status of implementing the mitigation strategy or corrective measure.
Designed to ensure the highest quality products and services for its clients, Bixal’s approach to quality assurance also enhances its commitment to continuous process improvement, allowing for iterations throughout the lifecycle of the project.