OASIS Small Business (SB) and OASIS 8(a) are multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
Details of the OASIS contract include:
Administered by the General Services Administration (GSA), the OASIS vehicle offers access to a select group of vendors pre-screened for an outstanding track record of past performance, customer satisfaction, corporate management, cost control and the ability to deliver across a wide range of disciplines and expertise areas.
The OASIS contract offers high quality, cost-effective professional services to federal agencies and is structured to:
- Span many areas of expertise and mission space;
- Span multiple professional service disciplines;
- Allow flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level; and
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level.
OASIS Marketing Material
Contractor Capabilities for OASIS
As prime contractor, Bixal offers a global perspective to help federal agencies identify their needs and create systems that support business objectives with the customer in mind.
Bixal leverages agile methodologies that align with our commitment to exceptional service, ensuring the delivery of value, quality and security. Our core capabilities suited specifically for the GSA OASIS vehicle include:
- Program Management
- Management Consulting
- Logistics Management
- Human Resources
- Systems Engineering
- Network Administration
- Data Modeling and Simulation
- Statistical Analysis
- Information Technology Administration
OASIS Key Personnel Points of Contact
To contact us for information on the GSA OASIS vehicle, please use the following contact information: